Service Runner / Porter
As a Service Runner you will be helping with a variety of tasks in the Service Department.
You will be required to drive a variety of different vehicles as you’re transporting them to assigned technicians, bringing them through the car wash and pulling them up for customer pick up.
You will also be responsible for shuttling guests to and from the dealership while they wait for their vehicle to be serviced, and you will also help the team in assisting with general cleaning and stocking.Qualifications:
* Must be able to operate automatic and manual transmissions.
* Must demonstrate outstanding customer service skills.
* Must be at least 17 years old with a valid driver’s license and acceptable driving record.
* This position requires the ability to bend, kneel, walk and stand for long periods of time in all types of weather conditions.
* Willingness to take initiative * Ability to perform job responsibilities and meet deadlines easily
* Detailed follow up
* Professional appearance
* Ability to work independently
* Being proactive in your job responsibilities, career, business growth and daily development
What We Offer
* Medical, Dental & Vision * 401k with Match
* Paid Vacation
* Growth Opportunities
* Paid Training
* Family Owned and Operated
* Long Term Job Security
* Health and Wellness
* Accident & Critical Illness
* HSA/Flexible Spending
* Pet Insurance
* Employee Discounts
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Hopkins, MN (55343)