We are looking for dedicated Service Technicians to help grow our booming service department and provide our customers with exceptional experiences.
The ideal candidate will flourish in a fast-paced and professional workplace.
Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 40 retail automotive dealerships throughout the nation.
Our group also has rental car facilities, body shops, and a real estate portfolio located throughout the nation.
New car franchises include Hyundai, KIA, Honda, Chrysler, Jeep, Dodge, Ram, Mitsubishi, Mazda, Nissan, Toyota, Infiniti, Porsche, Aston Martin, VW, Lexus and Acura. Napleton Automotive Group employs over 3,000 people and ranks as top Automotive Group in Illinois.
We are also ranked 36 out of the top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2016 based on new car volume!!
* Paid time off * Health, Dental, Vision, & Life
* Family owned and operated
* Busy shops
* Responsible for handling work on the Exhaust system of a vehicle, changing and rotating tires, battery installation and battery cable replacement
* Perform installation of accessories and shock absorbers, not including; A/C and air shocks
* Responsible for replacing coolant hoses, mirrors, belts, signals, W/S washers, head Lamps and bulbs as well as aligning and replacing the lamp assembly and courtesy switch
* Clean and Replace P.C.V
* Diagnose and fix squeaks and rattles, wind noise and water leaks
* Clock and cigarette replacement IF it doesn’t require the dash to be disassembled
* Perform manufacturer minor recalls
* Perform work as outlined on the repair order with efficiency and accuracy, in accordance with dealership and factory standards
* Examine assigned vehicle to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended
* Communicate with service advisor immediately if additional work is needed, if work outlined is not needed, or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time
* Road test vehicles when required
* Understand, keeps abreast of, and comply with federal, state and local regulations; such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know, etc.
* Communicate with parts department to obtain needed parts
* Document all work performed on the repair order
* Operate all tools and equipment in a safe manner
* Embrace and exhibit Walser CORE values
* High School diploma or equivalent. * Valid driver's license with a good standing MVR.
* Basic computer skills are a plus. * Excellent customer service skills.
* Lube technicians should be able to communicate well and explain technical components.
* Excellent verbal and communication skills.
* Detail oriented. * Ability to successfully pass a General Abilities Assessment and Post-offer background check, physical and drug screening.
Location/Region: Calumet City, IL (60409)