We're hiring for all levels of Service Technicians to join our team at Nissan North.
Are you looking for a new opportunity and chance to grow your career?
We provide a great learning environment for Technicians with continuing education and hands-on training.
Available Positions: * Quick Lube Technicians
* Entry-Level Service Technicians * Import Technicians
* Experienced Service Technicians * Master Service Technician
Who We Are From our sales floor to our service department we offer a relationship-based experience unlike any other.
We focus on delivering great customer service at our dealership.
We build our business every day on the relationships we’ve nurtured with each customer.
We keep loyalty, honesty, and trust at the forefront.
Technician Specific Benefits * Shop equipped with the newest technology
* Uniforms provided
* Discounts on products and services
* Highly productive shop
* Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web-based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages
Additional Benefits We Offer * Hiring Bonus for Qualified Applicants!
* Health, Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan + Matching
* Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities
* Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated
* Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedule
Quick Lube Technician Responsibilities
* Check and communicate oil level to teammates
* Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
* Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
* Complete vehicle inspection
* Install a new oil drain plug and a new oil filter
* Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
* Providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customer’s perspective comes first.
Service Technician Responsibilities * Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed.
Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Qualifications * Previous experience at an automotive dealership
* Strong understanding of the service drive
* Years of experience vary per position
* High school diploma or equivalent
* Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
* Mechanical and troubleshooting skills
* Excellent customer service skills
* Basic computer competencies
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
* Team player with ability to collaborate with others effectively
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
* Willing to submit to pre-employment background check
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.
We are committed to providing a safe, drug-free work environment.
Applicants must be willing to submit to a pre-employment background check and drug test.
Interested candidates must possess a valid driver's license and have a satisfactory driving record.
Location/Region: Columbus, OH (43235)