Through 50 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry.
Walser’s progressive commitment to growth, technology and a differentiated customer experience has changed the car-buying journey.
We don’t follow, we innovate and lead.
Walser operates 25 dealerships and many affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas.
Walser also leads by example. We volunteer.
We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the communities in which we proudly operate.
That’s because we live here, too.
Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in work-life balance.
Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time – that’s what drives us.
That’s the Walser Way. Walser’s Core Values
* Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Job Duties (Will Include but Not Be Limited To)
* Assist the service team with leadership in warranty knowledge and information
* Assist in presenting new processes or requirements to advisors and technicians
* Process claim information in line with the manufacturer conditions when necessary (i.e.
in Warranty Administrator’s absence)
* Aid in contacting extended warranty companies for claim approval
* Check warranty tickets for compliance including: Appropriate signatures, time stamped and dated, and DPSM approval on goodwill
* Check vehicle and Repair Order (RO) information compliance
* Ensure all supporting documentation for repairs are attached to repair orders
* Correct labor ops, symptoms, defect codes
* Confirm accurate technician repair documentation (3 C’s)…cause, concern and correction
* Book warranty tickets
* Book tickets after customer has left and ensure payment has been received
* Help processing P2P (Open Invoice) payable system
* Work with teammates to ensure customers receive the best possible experience
* May cross train with the Warranty Administrator duties
* Embrace and exhibit Walser CORE values
* All other duties, tasks and/or projects as assigned
* 2 years of experience in an automotive dealership
* High School Diploma, GED, or equivalent work experience
* Past experience working with a high level of urgency
* Strong communication skills both verbal and written
* Experience interacting with customer and providing a positive experience
* High level of detail orientation and accuracy
* Beginner to intermediate level of technical proficiency and experience using Microsoft Office (outlook, excel, word), preference may be given to intermediate level skills
* Proven experience working within a team environment
* Experience with automotive Dealer Management Systems (CDK, ADP, Reynolds and Reynolds)
* General knowledge of automotive parts and vehicle mechanical operations
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55437)