Through 50 years of service, Walser Automotive Group has become a pioneer in the automotive industry.
Walser’s progressive commitment to growth, technology and a differentiated customer experience has changed the car-buying journey.
We don’t follow, we innovate and lead.
Walser operates 25 dealerships and many affiliated businesses throughout Minnesota and Kansas.
Walser also leads by example. We volunteer.
We donate. Walser Foundation puts 5 percent of its pre-tax profits right back into the communities in which we proudly operate.
That’s because we live here, too.
Walser is a family-owned, family-run business that believes in work-life balance.
Walser is committed to delivering an outstanding customer experience every time – that’s what drives us.
That’s the Walser Way. Walser’s Core Values
* Do The Right Thing – Nothing is worth compromising a relationship
* Lead By Example – Be willing to help no matter how difficult the challenge
* Display Positive Energy – A good attitude is highly contagious
* Be Open Minded – The only thing that is constant is change
Job Duties (Will Include but Not Be Limited To)
* Friendly and customer service focused!!
* Reliable * Able to multi-task and work under pressure
* Able to walk and stand for long periods of time as well as work outside
* Able to drive both automatic and standard transmission vehicles
* Have basic computer knowledge
* Customer Service experience is preferred
* Ability to provide quality customer service
* Willingness to take initiative
* Computer literacy
* Ability to perform job responsibilities and meet deadlines easily
* Detailed follow up
* Professional appearance
* Ability to work independently
* Being proactive in your job responsibilities, career, business growth and daily development
* Must be at least 16 years old
* Outgoing, engaging and friendly
* Exceptional customer service abilities
* Attention to detail
* Ability to self-motivate and multi task
* Must be punctual and reliable
* Must have valid driver’s license and acceptable record
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of the position.
I have carefully read and understand the contents of this job description.
I understand the responsibilities, requirements and duties expected of me.
The Walser Automotive Group reserves the right to revise the functions and duties of the job when necessary.
I also understand that this job description does not constitute a contract or alter my status as an at-will-employee.
Location/Region: Minneapolis, MN (55437)