McDonald Automotive Reconditioning Center is part of a multi-franchise auto group that's been family-owned for over 60 years.
Our technicians enjoy working in a spacious, brand-new facility that was built from the ground up with new equipment, lifts and shop tools.
Not only do we have a fast-paced, high-volume workflow but we also pay our technicians hourly, facilitating consistent and stable compensation for you. Your professional development is one of our top priorities; that's why we're proud to offer our team members with a comprehensive benefits package, competitive compensation, and abounding avenues to grow your career with us! We are currently offering up to a $10,000 sign-on bonus, depending on expereince. What We Offer* Competitve pay based on expereince
* 5 Day Work Week - No Weekends * Overtime available!
* Medical, Dental, and Vision Insurance
* Tool Boxes Provided and Built-in * Flex Spending Accounts
* Supplemental Life Insurance * Short and Long Term Disability Packages
* 401(K) Retirement Savings Plan * Paid Training
* Paid Vacation * Paid Company Holidays
* Family Owned and Operated (60+ years in business)
* Professional, Fun and Friendly Working Environment
* Work-Life Balance and Relaxed Schedules
* Career Advancement and Growth Opportunities
* Employee Assistance Program, Discounts, and Vehicle Purchase Programs
* New Shop Equipment, Lifts and Shop Tools
* Heated and Air Conditioned Shop Responsibilities* Reconditioning of pre-owned vehicles for all makes and models across 5 franchises
* Perform general maintenance and thorough vehicle inspections demonstrating exceptional diagnostic skills
* Examine assigned vehicles to determine if further safety or service work is required or recommended
* Understand and complete required training for compliance with federal, state, and local regulations
* Continuously expand your knowledge of new technology to gain additional practice
Qualifications* Strong, expert-level diagnostic abilities
* Willingness to learn and eager to improve in order to grow with the company
* Extensive prior automotive repair experience and dexterity
* Willing to submit to pre-employment screening
* Must have a valid driver’s license
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Littleton, CO (80122)