Service First is a fast growing automotive service and repair organization. Right now, we’re looking for highly talented, dedicated and quality-focused teammates to provide top tier service to our customers.
As a General Service Technician you are a tier above the Quick Lube Technicians and that means you are on your way to becoming a Master Technician. You are expertly skilled at all Lube Center services and begin learning higher level tasks like brake jobs, fluid services, suspension repairs, and alignments. From there you are on a path of growth that is limitless. Did I mention, we pay for your ASE tests when you receive their certifications?
- Perform every task with safety as the number one priority
- Produce vehicle inspection information for teammates and customers
- Communicate with teammates and customers – we don’t bite
- Use computers, tablets, and other electronics
- Perform tire services, fluid services, brake jobs, maintenance repairs, and minor mechanical repairs as well as quick lube tasks: oil changes, replace air filters, replace wiper blades, replace light bulbs, reset maintenance lights, rotate tires, State Inspections, inflate tires, vacuum vehicle interiors, and review vehicle maintenance recommendations
- Participate in new technical training programs and have a desire to grow with our teamQualifications:
- Great working on cars and want to be greater
- Desire to learn
- Enjoy working as a team and have the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work around vehicles, tools, and delicate equipment
- Physically able to move around the shop (climbing stairs, ladders, etc), carry heavy objects (up to 50lbs), and position your body in ways needed to repair vehicles (reach, bend, etc)
- Effective communication skills
- Must have a valid driver’s license
People have been our focus since we opened our first facility July 1st, 2011 in Spring, TX. With nearly 70 years of combined experience in the automotive repair industry, the founders of Service First Automotive saw an opportunity to offer something better. They set out to change the automotive industry by delivering an unparalleled customer experience.
Today, we have four facilities and one training center located in Houston, TX. With our strategic partner, Caliber Collision, we are opening 60 of the most advanced automotive repair facilities throughout Houston, DFW, and San Antonio over the next four years. We are very excited to make a positive impact on the automotive repair industry and invite you to be a part of the automotive revolution!
Service First Automotive Centers will deliver UNPARALLELED customer service by engaging the finest staff in the industry.
- Our customers have a choice
- Our customers’ time is luxury
- We will support our community by reinvesting into the future of our youth
- We will acknowledge every customer as if they were a guest in our own home
Our work is only as good as the people behind it! Service First is a company that consistently puts people first. Whether our customers, our teammates, or our community as a whole, we are committed to high quality work by even higher quality people. With attitude, aptitude, ethic and a servant’s heart, we will change the image of the automotive service industry.
Posted Date: Aug 2, 2019
Requisition Number: R0064228
Position Type: Full-time
Location/Region: Katy, TX