Bob Bell Ford Hyundai in Annapolis Area Maryland is seeking Service Technicians to join our growing team. If you are looking for an opportunity to work for a fast-growing, family-owned dealership, Bob Bell Ford Hyundai is for you. If you are tired of where you work and want to work in a clean and safe environment, come and see what we have to offer.
We provide an excellent working environment and temperature-controlled shop.
Happy employees make happy customers, and we reward individuals who are ready to work hard and stay motivated.
Every employee at Bob Bell Ford is absolutely critical to its success.
Apply here to become a part of our team! Technician-Specific Benefits* $2000 signing bonus
* Air-conditioned shop * State-of-the-art, brand new facility with air-conditioned and cutting-edge technology
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Discounts on products and services * Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web-based training
* Paid training * Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages Benefits* Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
* 401K Plan * Paid sick time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Flexible Work Schedule
* Discounts on products and services * Great company culture
Responsibilities * Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Qualifications * 2+ years of Service Technician experience required
* B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
* Excellent customer service skills * Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
* Team player * Must have a valid driver’s license
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Glen Burnie, MD (21061)