Luther Mankato Honda is seeking an experienced Technician to join our team.
Our small team structures allow for flexible scheduling, ongoing training and plenty of work to share.
OEM certifications are encouraged! Responsibilities
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* ASE certifications are ideal * Strong automotive background
* Strong teamwork skills
* Willing to submit to a background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
What We Offer
* Medical, Dental & Vision * 401k with Match
* Paid Vacation
* Growth Opportunities
* Paid Training
* Family Owned and Operated
* Long Term Job Security
* Health and Wellness
* Accident & Critical Illness
* HSA/Flexible Spending
* Pet Insurance
* Employee Discounts
* State of the Art Facility
* Paid Certification
* Ongoing Certification
* OEM Certification
* Busy Shop
Offers of employment are contingent upon successfully passing a background screening including a criminal background check, a review of motor vehicle records, and verification of social security number.
Location/Region: Mankato, MN (56001)