Are you tired of the same old shop deficiencies?
Bad Management? Low Hours?
Do you want to work for a dealer group that has great management, plenty of hours, and the latest equipmnet?
We have a spot for you! We are looking for a Porsche technician to join our growing shop.
Porsche continues to build the greatest vehicles in the world, and you can be a part of the the team.
If you are a technician and have a passion for Porsche, submit your resume.
We will train the right person even if your don't have Porsche experience.
WE OFFER: * Paid training
* Paid vacation * Flexible work hours
* Medical, dental, and vision * 401K
* Closed Sundays
RESPONSIBILITIES: * Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies
* Test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment; test drive vehicles
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Complete online multi-point inspection report
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* Assist in training less experienced technicians with repairs, maintenance assignments and adjustments
* Perform required administrative duties when necessary
* Assist in other areas of the vehicle maintenance shop as needed
* Other duties as assigned REQUIREMENTS:
* Must have at least 5 years of experience as an auto technician
* Excellent mechanical aptitude of vehicle maintenance and repair
* Good written and verbal communication skills
* Excellent customer service skills * Team player
* Computer literate * Valid driver’s license
* Must possess necessary tools to assign tasks
Location/Region: Waukesha, WI (53186)