Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 20 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2018 based on new car volume.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete.
We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs.
We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.
What We Offer * Medical and Vision
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Dental, Life, Short Term, Long Term, and Accidental death and dismemberment insurance
* Paid Training * Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated * Long term job security
* Flexible Work Schedule * Discounts on products and services
* Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
* Serve as a liaison between technicians and the parts department.
* Take ownership of the customers experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave an impressionable experience with the customer.
* Interview, hire, and manage workflow, and oversee all department staff.
* Manage part department inventory. * Increase wholesale parts department business.
* Ensure customer has a positive dealership experience.
* Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled.
* Spend quality time building relationship with the customer.
* Help create goals and objectives for the department, which include an annual operating budget and a marketing plan to promote new and repeat business.
* Providing training on administrative policies and procedures for all department personnel.
* Keeping up-to-date on manufacturer warranty and policy procedures while serving as a liaison with the factory representatives.
* Maintaining the highest Customer Service Index (CSI) rating from customers by handling customer complaints immediately and according to dealership policy.
* Maintaining the profitability of their departments while controlling expenses and maintaining customer satisfaction.
* Understand and keep abreast of the federal, state, and local regulations that affect their operations, but must also comply with these regulations including hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-Know and provide necessary training on these regulations and ethical practices.
Qualifications We take care of our people with industry leading benefits which allows us - and you - to continue being amazing!
* Acura experience preferred, but not required.
* At least 3 years of previous Parts Management experience preferred.
* Dealership parts catalogue experience required.
* CSI driven. * ADP experience preferred.
* Familiarity with ordering process of parts for retail sale as well as the ability to lead employees within the parts division.
Location/Region: Lansing, IL (60438)