Bradley Hubler Chevrolet is offering a competitive compensation plan for the right person.
We understand the great demand for veterans in this industry.
Our Technicians enjoy a productive service lane with steady repeat customers, flexible hours and full benefits packages.
You’re a passionate, skilled, and dedicated individual who is excited by the opportunity to work at our store.
You’re highly self-motivated and detail-oriented with solid organizational and time-management skills.
You’re excited about innovative technologies, ideally have automotive service repair experience, and are committed to our goal to provide the ultimate customer experience.
What We’re Looking For: As a Bradley Hubler Chevrolet Technician, you'll find the opportunities, resources, and support you need to grow and develop professionally.
Our dealership is concerned with more than moving inventory; we are committed to your success and invested in your future.
As a Bradley Hubler Chevrolet Technician, you will be responsible for performing diagnoses, repairs, and maintenance work for customer and dealership vehicles.
You’ll be at the forefront of innovative automotive diagnostic technologies.
What We Offer: * Medical, Dental & Vision
* Life Insurance * Long-Term & Short-Term disability
* 401K * Paid vacation
* Paid sick days Responsibilities:
* Receiving and carrying out Repair Orders as dispatched.
* Performing diagnostic services and troubleshooting to determine repair needs.
* Providing labor, time, and parts estimates for repair services.
* Performing high quality and efficient repair services for various automotive systems, including engine, steering, suspension, brakes, and air conditioning in accordance with Center and Factory standards.
* Performing Quality Control checks for repaired vehicles to ensure repairs are complete.
* Completing all required paperwork and documentation for repair services.
* Maintaining organized, clean workspace and accounting for dealership and personal tools at all times.
* Communicating directly and efficiently with Service Advisors and Parts Department Employees.
* Participating in continual proprietary training/education programs to hone skills and develop expertise in industry-leading automotive technologies and processes.
* Demonstrating behaviors consistent with Employers' values in all interactions.
Specific Requirements: * Great mechanical, electrical skills, and computing skills.
* Be 18 years of age or older. * Valid driver’s license.
* Experience in an independent shop a plus.
* High school diploma or equivalent * All applicants must be authorized to work in the USA
* All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
* All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, credit report, and valid driver license.
Location/Region: Franklin, IN (46131)