Every employee at David Maus Toyota is absolutely critical to its success.
Our promise is to keep delivering the same award winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership through the years.
We are dedicated to training and developing our Service Technicians.
We will work to ensure you have a long and successful career with us!
What We Offer: * Climate Controlled Shop
* Very busy shop
* Life Insurance
* 401k + Matching
* Paid Training for Service
* Paid Time Off/Holidays
* Saturday Lunches
The Service Technician has the responsibility of understanding and completing routine repairs necessary for the repair of customer vehicles.
This individual will perform general repairs and diagnosis with some assistance.
These repairs include but are not limited to light engine work, transmissions, clutches, drive shafts, electrical systems (starters and alternators) HVAC systems, steering & suspension systems.
This individual will have a majority of their manufacture certifications.
* Make accurate use of the multi-point inspection form on each vehicle
* Document all work performed and recommended on assigned repair order
* Communicate with service advisor when additional work is needed or if repairs cannot be completed within the promised time
* Maintain technician proficiency as specified by David Maus Toyota standards
* Conduct road test to determine work needed and to confirm work was successfully completed when necessary and practical
* Perform all levels of diagnosis and repair on vehicles
* Perform all levels of preventive/routine maintenance services
* Utilize product and technical training as assigned by the manufacturer and management
* Participate in manufacturer-sponsored training programs and schools to continuously expand your knowledge of new technology
* Maintain manufacturer (CSI) Customer Satisfaction Index at or above the David Maus
* specified goal(s) in service for district, regional and national scores
* Complete the work, notations and time-keeping necessary to the successful completion of warranty repair orders and the filing of warranty claims
* Report to management any situation or condition that would jeopardize the safety, welfare, or integrity of the dealership, its customers or employees
* Take care to ensure that customer's vehicles are returned to them as clean as they were prior to being serviced
* Understand and complete required training for compliance with federal, state, and local regulations, such as hazardous waste disposal, OSHA Right-to-know, etc.
* Comply with all federal, state and local laws, as well as company policy, regarding safeguarding all customer vehicles, property and informationQualifications:
* ASE certifications heavily preferred
* Manufacturer certifications heavily preferred
* Previous automotive technician experience required
* Must have basic tools
* Must have great technical and mechanical skills
* Must be a team player and have the ability to work repetitively on complex tasks
* Must be a minimum of eighteen years of age
* Must have a valid driver's license
* Must be able to pass pre-employment screening (background & drug test)
Location/Region: Altamonte Springs, FL (32714)