WE WANT EXPERIENCED TECHS - UP TO $5000 HIRING BONUS AND UP TO $51/HR
Do you want a career in a great work environment with great benefits? Tenvoorde Ford is now looking for Technicians for all classifications. Our technicians are currently averaging $36.24 per hour with our top 5 technicians averaging $50.13 per hour. All holidays are paid time off, we offer medical, dental, vision, life insurance and offer an aggressive 401K plan with a generous % match. Tenvoorde Ford has an empathetic understanding of your "WORK/LIFE BALANCE" and can have a straight forward defined career path for the next 5 years. We're here to help our customers in St.
Cloud, Monticello, Sauk Rapids, Little Falls, and Sartell, MN.
with all their automotive service needs.
The main reason that we're so adept at Ford Service is our incredible team.
Our expert team of automotive technicians have decades of training and field experience between them.
With so much knowledge and so many skills under their belts, our professional service mechanics do their job with three key characteristics: Efficiency, Respect, and Success.
Job Summary The Automotive Service Technician diagnoses and provides automotive searches by performing inspections, repairs, maintenance and installations efficiently, effectively and safely.
The Automotive Service Technician performs services which may include, but are not limited to: drivability, suspensions, alignments, steering, heating and air conditioning/climate control system, basic and ABS brakes, electrical repair, gas & diesel engine performance and/or repair, automatic & manual transmission repairs and maintenance, and many other services.
* Local Mechanics Union
* Ford Certification Training * Paid Time Off
* Paid Holidays * "GUARANTEED 40 HOUR WORK WEEK" PLUS flat rate incentive pay
* Health Insurance, single and family coverage
* Health Savings Account option * Dental Insurance
* Life Insurance * 401K Retirement Plan
* Employee Vehicle Discounts * Employee Parts/Service Pricing Discounts
* Uniforms provided Job Responsibilities
* Diagnoses and performs repairs and maintenance on customer vehicles.
* Prioritizes and plans work flow to meet demands and customer needs.
* Coordinates with Part Department to ensure parts are available to complete repairs.
* Completes service and repair assignments correctly to pass quality inspections or test drives.
* Road test vehicles to ensure repairs are completed properly.
* Suggests additional work that is needed to the Service Advisor so the customer may be notified.
* Assists Service Advisors, if necessary, to explain completed repairs to a customer.
* Promotes dealership by presenting professional image, positive attitude, and clean work area.
* Meets or exceeds productivity and quality goals.
Job Qualifications * At least 1-3 years experience as an Automotive Service Technician, preferred
* Must have a valid driver's license
* High School Diploma/Industry Certification equivalent, required
* Technician must have strong written and verbal communication skills
* Proficiency in the use of common mechanic shop tools including computerized equipment
* Ability to bend, move, lift and physically perform duties in the scope of this position
Location/Region: Saint Cloud, MN (56301)