This is a GREAT opportunity to join the winning Peruzzi team that will reward you for your passion for cars!
We are a successful automotive group, looking for a dynamic, energetic, career oriented professionals.
* Medical, Dental, vision and 401(k) Plan
* Paid Vacations * Uniforms Provided
* We will pay for your state inspections and emissions licenses
* Continued and paid factory training * High volume and extremely productive shop
* Opportunity to work with successful and passionate people in an exciting, yet relaxed atmosphere
Responsibilities * Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed.
Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Qualifications * Experience preferred, but not necessary.
We will train * High school diploma or equivalent, ASE Certification preferred
* State Inspection and Emissions License preferred
* Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
* Mechanical and troubleshooting skills and ability to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Excellent customer service skills and basic computer competencies
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with an eagerness to improve
* Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
* Teammate with ability to collaborate with others effectively
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Fairless Hills, PA (19030)