Want to be a part of the latest and greatest?
Hennessy Ford Lincoln Atlanta is home to the 2nd largest Ford dealership in the Southeast!
We are the ONLY Ford dealership with the Atlanta perimeter and with a brand-new, state of the art facility opening, we have endless opportunities!
The new facility boasts a total of 80 service bays, and top notch technologies to elevate your career.
Apply now to join our incredible team! Benefits
* Employer-sponsored medical
* Dental & Vision Insurance * Employer-paid Life Insurance
* Employer-paid disability insurance (short & long-term)
* Accident Insurance * 401(k) + Match
* Closed Sundays * 5-day work week
Technician Specific Benefits * Reimbursement for ASE certifications
* Paid training * Sick pay
* Vacation bonus * Holiday pay
Responsibilities * Keeps equipment available for use by inspecting and testing vehicles; completing preventative maintenance such as engine tune-ups, oil changes, tire rotation and changes, wheel balancing, replacing filters
* Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to customer complaints and review Service Advisor notes; conducting inspections; repairing engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage
* Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
* Complies with federal and state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
* Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs in the Reynolds & Reynolds system.
* Keeps shop equipment in pristine condition by following operating and safety instructions at all times.
* Updates job and product knowledge as required by Hennessy or manufacturer.
* Communicates professionally and provides updates on customer repairs as needed to Service Advisors and the parts department.
* All other duties assigned. Qualifications
* Must have a valid Georgia driver's license with a clean MVR
* Current ASE certifications or possess similar experience preferred
* Must be able to work in a team environment
* Reynolds & Reynolds experience is a plus.
* Must submit to and successfully pass a background & drug screen.
Location/Region: Atlanta, GA (30341)