4 day work weeks! 3 days off per week -- time for your family!
Great Work Environment
Guaranteed never to run out of work
Voted best place to work in Chester county!
Guarunteed $1000 per week +++
At our dealership, we have devoted ourselves to helping and serving our customers to the best of our ability.
We believe the cars we offer are the highest quality and ideal for your life needs.
We are always looking for bright, motivated, and energetic professionals to add to our world-class team.
Our dealership works as a team, and our team strives to be the best for our customers.
If you feel that your skills would be a valuable asset to our customers, then we want to get to know you!
What We Offer * Medical and Dental
* 401K Plan * Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities * Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans * Family owned and operated
* Long term job security * Health and wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule * Saturday Lunches
* Discounts on products and services Technician Specific Benefits
* Air-conditioned shop
* State-of-the-art, brand new facility with air-conditioned and cutting edge technology (collision center only)
* Shop equipped with the newest technology and equipment
* Uniforms provided * Discounts on products and services * Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* ASE and state inspection certification reimbursement and all training expenses paid to further your career
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Competitive wages Responsibilities
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Qualifications * Strong automotive background
* Strong teamwork skills * Must have clean & valid driver's license
Location/Region: Downingtown, PA (19335)