Capitol Ford, proud member of the Del Grande Dealer Group, is currently seeking a Service Technician.
Capitol Ford is a proud member of The Del Grande Dealer Group (DGDG.COM) - the Bay Area’s Largest Family-Owned Automotive Group.
We are one of the Top 100 Ford stores in the nation - selling over 3,000 Mustangs, F-150’s, new and used vehicles annually, and servicing over 20,000 vehicles.
Be happy - apply today for an exciting opportunity to join our world-class team!
As a Service Technician, you will create a world-class automotive retail experience by maintaining service operations.
Your main objective is to inspect and perform necessary repair work to vehicles.
What we offer:
* Medical, Dental, and Vision
* Flexible Spending Accounts
* Health Care
* Dependent Care
* Voluntary Aflac Cash Benefit Programs
* Employee Assistance Program
* DGDG Wellness Committee
* Fun Healthy Living Contests
* Sales and Service Contests
* State Disability Insurance Programs
* Disability Insurance
* Paid Family Leave
* 24 Hour Fitness Membership Discounts
* Dedicated in-house training organization
* Employee Referral Bonus
* Career Paths for all positions/Opportunity for growth and advancement
* Employee Vehicle Purchase Program
* Employee Service Discount
* Diagnose the cause of any malfunction and performing appropriate repairs with accuracy and efficiency
* Perform multi-point inspections on every vehicle
* Maintain a working knowledge of current industry best practices in automotive repair
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Learn new technical information and techniques to stay proficient in automotive diagnosis and repair
* Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and for our records
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisors so customers are well-informed of any additional services needed
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies and procedures
* 1 + years of automotive diagnosis and problem-solving experience
* ASE Certifications are a plus
* X-Time/CDK experience is a plus
* DMV Check required
* Willingness to participate in in-house training
* Ability to operate all auto repair tools
* Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
* Knowledge of diagnostic tools and equipment a must
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
More about DGDG
“Be happy” is more than a marketing slogan.
It’s our way of doing business. We focus on people, technology and a unique culture to fuel our success.
The DGDG Way is to utilize our core values of integrity and caring to create an exceptional automotive experience.
We have a dynamic management and training team to ensure that each employee has the necessary tools to be successful and the career path to grow.
The Del Grande Dealer Group is the largest family-owned dealer group in the Bay Area with 14 locations, 17 brands, and over 1,200 team members – and we proudly celebrate 8 consecutive years as a Bay Area News Group Top Workplace.
We’re committed to our team member’s success – and to the future of mobility.
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: San Jose, CA (95136)