Here at Ira Lexus of Danvers, we're one of the premier Lexus dealerships for North Andover, Peabody, Danvers, and the other nearby Massachusetts communities.
Every employee here is critical to our success.Our promise is to keep delivering the same award-winning service and value that our community has come to expect from our dealership group throughout the years.
If you have an interest in the automotive industry and a desire to develop, we welcome you to apply!
*Willing to provide a Sign-On Bonus & Relocation Assistance for the ideal candidate*
* Sign On Bonus
* Relocation Assistance * Medical Plan
* Dental Plan * Vision Plan
* 401(K) Plan * Communiy Outreach
* Mentoring Programs * Opportunties for advancement
* Professional Development * Paid Vacation
* Employee Stock Plan Responsibilities* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership policies and procedures.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are well-informed of any additional services needed.
* Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Qualifications* At least 1 year of Service Technician experience required
* A-level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Broad knowledge of new vehicle technologies
* Ambitious, hardworking presence in a team environment
* Excellent customer service skills * Basic computer skills
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a dynamic environment
* Ability to collaborate effectively * Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Minimum high school diploma or GED equivalent required
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Cambridge, MA (02138)