Overview: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransThe Enterprise Commercial Truck Divisionhas an immediate opening for a part time Vehicle Service Attendant (VSA) at our Lawrencevillebranch! Our Commercial Truck Division provides transportation solutions within the commercial truck industry, renting business to business. Our goal is to provide high service levels and clean, well-maintained trucks. The VSA will be responsible for cleaning, detailing, and providing light maintenance on a diverse fleet of Medium- Duty trucks.Starting Pay $10.50Must be available to work 20 to 25 hours per week and workone of the following schedules:
- Clean vehicle interior and exterior and also clean vehicle windshields, windows, mats, etc.
- Drive various vehicles safely and efficiently while on and off the lot and while assisting with local vehicle deliveries and miscellaneous job related duties
- Check and maintain fluid levels on all vehicles
- Notify manager of any potential unsafe equipment, conditions and vehicle problems
- Perform basic maintenance such as tire pressure, check fluids, replace marker lights, the lift gate, etc.
- Keep work area, tools, and equipment organized and in clean and working condition
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance
Must be available to work 20 to 25 hours per week and workone of the following schedules:
- High school diploma or GED required
- Must be at least 21 years old
- Must be able to read and speak English
- Must have a current and valid drivers license with no more than two moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years.
- No drug or alcohol related convictions (ie., DUI/DWI) on driving record in the past 5 years
- 6 months work experiencerequired (experience working with box trucks considered a plus)
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future.
- Prior work experience working with or driving box trucks (Preferred)
- Apart from religious observation,you mustbeable to work the following schedule:
We are subject to certain Department of Transportation Regulations
- All applicants must be at least 21 years of age and be qualified to drive under D.O.T. regulations. Applicants will be required to submit an appropriate medical examiner’s certificate, or submit to and successfully complete a D.O.T. medical examination.