Overview: Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/VeteransEnterprise Rent-A-Car is the largest and fastest growing privately owned automotive rental and leasing company with over 9,000 branch offices worldwide, Enterprise ranks #1 in the Insurance Replacement Market with yearly revenues of over $16 billion.The Service Agent cleans vehicles inside and out (vehicles may be cleaned by hand or by operating washing equipment). The Service Agent also performs regular maintenance (non-mechanical services), moves vehicles, and performsother duties assigned by the manager, all completed in a safe and timely manner.Must be able to work one of the following schedules:DaysShift Hours
Saturday 9am-12pm, Alternating SaturdaysThis position is part time, max 20-25 hours.
Responsibilities: TheService Agentis responsible for the care and maintenance of the cars on the lot. This includes vacuuming and prepping the cars, shuttling cars to and from car washes and dealerships for servicing, car transports to and from offices, checking fluid levels, and changing tires.
- Clean vehicle exterior by hand, brush or by operating washing equipment
- Polish, dry and clean vehicle windshields, windows, lights, mats and exterior body, by hand
- Vacuum, shampoo, add air freshener and clean vehicle interior (some stain removal may be required)
- Determine need for and add windshield fluid, gas, oil, water and antifreeze
- Perform basic maintenance check: antenna, under the hood, inside the vehicle, inside the trunk, and outside vehicle
- Verify appropriate stickers are attached to vehicle (registration, plates, etc.)
- May be responsible for maintaining an inventory of cleaning supplies
- May assist with local automobile deliveries
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Must be able to lift25 lbs
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a valid driver’s license with no more than 1 moving violations and/or at-fault accidents on driving record in the past 3 years
- No drug or alcohol related conviction on driving record in the past 3 years (DUI, DWI, etc).
- Must be authorized to work in the U.S.
- Must not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be able to lift 30lbs in order to help customers
- Must be looking for a part-time job only, working 20-25 hours per week
- Must be willing to accept $9.00/hour
- 6-months work experience preferred
- Apart from religious observations, must be able to work the following schedule:
- DaysShift Hours
Saturday9am-12pm, Alternating Saturdays