Phillips Chevrolet is currently accepting applications for Automotive Service Technicians.
All levels needed at above scale wages.
Phillips Auto Group of Lansing prides itself on its success, growth, and opportunity.
With over 50 years in business, 350 employees, and 3 locations, we continue to thrive in the automotive industry.
Our job culture is unlike any other that keeps evolving to advance in the car business.
We put our customers 1st which has led us to be the #1 Chevy Dealer in Illinois.
Our award-winning staff is a key to our success.
We are currently seeking Automotive Service Technicians.
During the week hours will be from 8:00am-5:00pm and must be able to work on Saturdays as well with one day off during week.
What We Offer
* Competitive Pay Plan
* Medical and Dental Insurance
* 401K Plan
* Paid time off and vacation
* Growth opportunities
* Paid Training
* Employee vehicle purchase plans
* Family owned and operated
* Long term job security
* Health and wellness
* Flexible Work Schedule
* Saturday Lunches
* Discounts on products and services
Responsibilities * Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Qualifications * Automotive background
* Strong teamwork skills * Willing to submit to a drug screen & background check
* Must have clean & valid driver's license
Location/Region: Bourbonnais, IL (60914)