- Safely operates a delivery truck to transport and deliver product to customers.
- Double checks sales order against product to ensure accuracy and timeliness of deliveries as well as obtain proper customer signature(s) at the time of delivery.
- Loads, secures and unloads product from truck manually or with the operation of a forklift.
- Maintains radio or telephone contact with manager to receive delivery instructions or to receive notice of changes in scheduled delivery.
- Completes accurate travel, delivery and vehicle maintenance logs according to federal, state and company regulations.
- Informs Sales Center Manager of any maintenance needed on delivery vehicle.
- Ensures the delivery truck is clean, well-maintained and presentable on a daily basis.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Valid DOT Medical Certificate.
- Possess or obtain forklift certification.
- Demonstrated ability to safely operate a variety of vehicles with manual and automatic transmissions.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Demonstrated customer service skills.
- Must frequently lift and/or move up to 75 pounds.
POOLCORP is a drug-free company and an EOE, M/F/V/D.
Location/Region: Wilkes Barre, PA (US)