Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 50+ retail automotive dealerships in seven states.
Our group employs 3,000 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton ranked as 26 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2017 based on new car volume.
Napleton's Valley Hyundai dealership is looking to fill this position which will be responsible for scheduling and dispatching technicians to service repair orders.
* Manage software dispatch systems and maintain customer relationships in the dispatch technicians.
* Planning, organizing, leading, and controlling the flow of service work through the service department in a professional, timely manner while ensuring quality repairs at a fair cost to the client
* Allocating technician and workshop time and resources
* Schedule shop work to facilitate maximum productivity in accordance with center policy and the technician skill level required
* Sets work priorities to consider repeat repairs or clients who are waiting
* Accurately estimate shop capacity and shop loading, and provide accurate reports upon request
* Review job status frequently, logging status and reporting any change in time or cost estimates to the appropriate service consultant
* Build customer relationships- continuously work on customer/account relations.
* Provides customers with carrier updates.
* Ensure proper repair documentation, i.e., complaint, cause, and correction noted on every repair order with punch time for each operation.
The best applicant should have:
* Prior automotive service experience * Excellent communication skills
* Customer service experience
* Proficient computer skills
* Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
* CDK experience preferred
Location/Region: Aurora, IL (60504)