The International Autos Group is a family owned and operated group of dealerships serving customers in the Milwaukee, Sheboygan, Chicago, Northwest Indiana markets and Minnesota.
The owner of the organization is Ralph Mauro, the son of Frank Mauro, who purchased his original dealership in 1968.
Frank Mauro left behind quite a legacy and one that included instilling strong work ethics in Ralph.
In turn, Ralph instilled those hard work ethics in his son, Francis, who became the third-generation of the Mauro family to join the auto industry.
The International Autos Group will do all they can to promote their employees' growth in the company.
As we continue to expand each day, there is more than enough room for growth and advancement in your automotive career.
Relocation Assistance, Sign-on Bonus, and Full Benefits!
* Check and communicate oil level to teammates
* Ensure tire pressure for proper inflation
* Inspect and refill fluid levels as necessary
* Complete vehicle inspection * Install a new oil drain plug and a new oil filter
* Clean and lubricate fittings as needed
* Providing excellent customer service keeping in mind that our customer’s perspective comes first.
Benefits * Paid training
* Paid vacation * Flexible work hours
* Medical, dental, and vision * 401K
* Closed Sundays Requirements
* Excellent customer service skills
* Attention to detail * Team player
* Computer literate * Valid driver’s license
* High School diploma or equivalent * Experience as an express/quick lube technician is preferred
Opportunities for career growth? At International Autos we invest in our people.
If you are successful, we are successful, so we always want to help you grow!
* Certified Service Technician * Service Advisor
* Service Manager
Location/Region: Tinley Park, IL (60477)