Working at Schomp is more than just an automotive career.
Employers may claim to “promote from within,” but we mean it; most of our executive team started as lot techs, client advisors, detailers, and service advisors.
Every decision we make hinges on two pillars: being right for our employees, and being right for our customers.
If you’re ready to finally have an automotive job where you know you’re making a difference at any level, apply now.
We are seeking entry level and experienced service technicians to work on our re-con & used car vehicles.
We have too many projects and not enough Technicians to keep up.
Plenty of hours available to turn. We Offer:
* Competitive compensation package that rewards high-performers
* Medical, Dental and Prescription coverage
* Life Insurance
* 401(k) with company match
* Employee discounts on vehicle purchases, parts and service
* Paid time-off
* Supplemental benefit plans including short-term disability, long-term disability, supplemental life insurance and All-State Insurance products
* Comprehensive employee recognition programs
* Continued training through Schomp Automotive Group and the manufacturer
* Opportunities for career advancement
* Fully equipped workout gym with free on-site personal trainer and yoga instructor!
* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed.
Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
* Valid driver’s license. * High school diploma or equivalent.
* Great mechanical, electrical skills, and computing skills.
* All applicants must perform duties and responsibilities in a safe manner.
* All applicants must be able to demonstrate ability to pass pre-employment testing to include background checks, MVR, drug test, reference checks and possess a valid driver license.
Location/Region: Littleton, CO (80129)