Napleton Automotive Group owns and operates 55+ retail automotive dealerships in eight states.
Our group employs 3,500 people nationwide and has rental car facilities, body shops, and a large real estate portfolio as well.
Napleton is ranked number 17 out of top 150 automotive groups in the U.S. for 2019 based on new car volume.
If you're looking for an opportunity to join the automotive industry as a valued team member, your search is complete.
We pride ourselves on providing careers to our employees, not just jobs.
We're looking for high energy employees that want to take care of customers with a warm welcome smile.
* Performing work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment
* Diagnosing, maintaining, and repairing vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc
* Communicating directly with the Service Advisor so that customers can be informed if any additional service is needed. Providing an estimate of time needed for additional repairs
* Executing repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications
Job Requirements * High School diploma
* Must have at least 2 years of experience as an auto technician
* Ability to read and comprehend written instructions and information
* Knowledge in all aspects of automotive repair and maintenance
* A fast learner * Excellent oral and written communication skills
* Excellent Customer Service Skills * Team Player
* Must have a valid driver’s license
* Ensures that customer’s cars are kept clean
* To maintain his stall in an orderly and clean manner
Skills/Qualifications * Ability to identify problems quickly
* Good knowledge of automobiles * Effective analytical and communication skills
* Good reading, computer, and mathematics skills
* Ability to learn new technology and repair and service procedures and specifications
* Should be able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
Benefits * Paid time off
* Family owned and operated * Health, Dental, Vision, & Life Insurance
* 401k * Internal Growth
* One of the largest dealership groups in the midwest
Location/Region: Calumet City, IL (60409)