*** $$$ Sign On Bonus + Relocation Assistance*** Fremont Motor Companies is a progressive, growing company that is continually recruiting people who want to be part of a dynamic, synergistic team.
Fremont Motors continuously works toward the goal of improvement in providing service to our customers, and we understand that our employees are the most vital asset in the organization Benefits * Health Reimbursement Account
* 401(K) Plan plus Match * Employee Discounts on Parts and Services
* Employee Discounts on New and Used Vehicles
* Paid Training * Paid Time Off
* Paid Volunteer Time Off * Holiday Pay
Technician Specific Benefits* Relocation assistance available for qualified candidates
* Uniforms provided * Work environment OSHA certified to current Air Quality Standards
* Highly productive shop * Career advancement opportunities, promote from within
* Continued education, manufacturer hands on and web based training
* Clean and professional work environment
* Apprenticeship program * Competitive wages
Responsibilities* Perform work specified on the repair order with efficiency and in accordance with dealership.
* Test-drive vehicles, and test components and systems, using diagnostic tools and special service equipment.
* Diagnose, maintain, and repair vehicle automotive systems including engine, transmission, electrical steering, suspension, brakes, air conditioning, etc.
* Communicate directly with the Service Advisor so that customers are informed if any additional service is needed.
Provide an estimate of time needed for additional repairs.
* Execute repairs under warranty to manufacturer specifications.
Qualifications* 2+ years of Service Technician experience preferred
* ASE Certification required * B level qualifications, including Diagnostic, Electrical and Engine Repair
* Must hold a high school diploma or equivalent
* Dexterity, requiring a steady hand, excellent hand-eye coordination
* Mechanical and troubleshooting skills
* Excellent customer service skills * Basic computer competencies
* Positive, friendly attitude, along with a customer service mentality
* Enjoy working in a fast paced environment
* Team player with ability to collaborate with others effectively
* Ability to learn new technology, repair and service procedures and specifications
* Able to operate electronic diagnostic equipment
* Valid driver's license and clean driving record
* Willing to submit to pre-employment drug screen and background check
We are an equal opportunity employer and prohibit discrimination/harassment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
Location/Region: Broomfield, CO (80020)